Amazon Project Manager
1. Statistics and collation of report data required by the project
2. Classification and organization of project materials;
3. Online and offline product research and data analysis, select products according to the results of data analysis
4. Connect suppliers and operators, maintain supplier relationship.
1. College degree or above, no requirement for major, CET-4 and above in English;
2. At least one and a half year of Amazon's experience in selecting products, and furniture product selection experience is preferred;
3. Skilled in using Excel office software;
4. Sensitive to data, with good data analysis capabilities;
5. Strong communication skills, affinity, and no stage fright;
6. The latter may involve a resident factory and can accept long-term business trips.
1. Responsible for finishing the main and attached drawings related to the sales of products on the Amazon platform, including product image optimization, post-image processing and layout design work;
2. Responsible for the production of banner and advertisement maps for cross-border B2B platforms;
3. Responsible for the company's product catalogue, album production, etc;
4. Cooperate with the current requirements of each department to complete the update and replacement of the page picture information in time;
5. Continuously optimize the product picture information to make it competitive, enhance the brand's experience, ensure the consistency of the picture and the product, and convey the core selling point of the product to the target consumer in the shortest time;
6. Responsible for other design work assigned by superiors
1. Familiar with image uploading rules and design requirements of e-commerce platforms such as Amazon;
2. Have more than 2 years experience in e-commerce and art, and cross-border e-commerce artists are preferred;
3, a little English foundation, familiar with popular English design fonts;
4. Responsible and self-motivated, good at learning and communication, strong pressure, meticulous work, efficiency, teamwork spirit;
1. Responsible for the organization and preparation of meetings in and outside of the company, and conduct overall management and labor management to ensure the smooth organization of the meeting.
3. Coordinate with the brand and product marketing plan to organize activities, conduct overall planning and division of labor management, and ensure smooth organization.
4. Planned the preparation and docking of various exhibitions according to the company's needs, and establish the company's brand image.
5. Organize and connect the company's daily key contacts, customer reception and services.
6. Maintenance of the company WeChat group
1. College degree or above, more than 2 years working experience in conference and exhibition marketing;
2. Familiar with exhibitions, conferences etc, and can independently carry out conference work;
3. Have sales experience, be extroverted, have strong communication skills, and a good sense of customer service.